Exhaust for 2CV with VISA engine
The backpressure of the original 2CV exhaust is to much.
That's why the backpressure (as this is called) starts to reduce power
from 650 ccm and 6,8 mm camshaft upward. This is the limit. Over this level
an improved exhaust is usefull and recommended.
The "Free Flow" exhaust system comprises the following components:
- Special primary damper.
- Intermediate pipe section with increased diameter.
- Tailpipe with increased diameter.
- This system is useable up to 50 hp (DIN).
Exhaust for 2CV with GS / GSA engines
Under development, limited edition. Please put in your order in advance.
- Heat resistant stainless steel.
- Tube diameter 45 mm.
- Good for 150 Horses, no Shetland ponies.
- Primary damper stainless.
- Intermediate pipe section stainless.
- Secondary damper stainless.
- Tailpipe stainless.
To go in touch with us, please refer to our contact page!